Thursday, February 14, 2013

Can't Face It, Go Around It-Can Face It, Get Over It









     A place seams so high
   when I'm down
   looking up
   in awe                                  
                                               
                                             
                                                I look 
                     at that place 
              with awe when I                                 seam to be so high up






Moreover, when faced with a challenge, the first thing that comes to my mind
is how difficult is will be. Although later I would, after taking a deep breath,
look at the challenge with enthusiasm and expectation, because it would not
be a challenge anymore, but an adventure.

The uncertainty of reaching the top, or get to the end, becomes the force that
transforms the challenge, to what it really is. That is, the opportunity to
demonstrate, not to other but to my self, of what I am capable of doing and
this sense of accomplishment is what this is all about.

Incidentally, the biggest challenge to overcome, is not the challenge in itself
but that of my own mind.

           

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great post that makes me think, and it makes me smile...it's so uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep climbing David, there really is no top.

    ReplyDelete