Friday, March 22, 2013

Last Breath



 











Once I reached the surface, all I could think about was him.
I had imagine that my whole life, would've flash before my eyes.
Instead, my mind was sollely focused on his memory.
My numb body yearned for his touch, his taste, or just his sent.

Whenever I was afraid his mere thought became my shield.
It never occured to me that he wouldn't be there.
In one of the moments I would needed him the most.
In spite of  the constant repercussions for my actions, 
I was to be this time trully blamed.

Reverberating now with the sound of consequence,
I loathed the time when I could just laid back and relax.
Now those thoughts are but a mockery of my current situation. 
A current which physically represents the emotional force. Currently pressing down on me towars the bottom.

If only I was born with the gift of sight
Or I was destiny's desire of a more delirious dream.
Maybe if a had the opportunity to experience
Life as I truly felt it inside of me: If only, if only...

It seems a though the only echo that reflects
The egotistic personification and by all means
Keeps on lashing to an infinitely thick wall
That is incarcerating the “IT” to the flesh.

The easiest way out is always the most difficult.
The planning, consideration and timing
Are even worse than actually trying to control
The joke of life itself by which at that point
It becomes so clearly putrid and disgusting.

Genies always say that the act of wishing
Is worse than death because with death
One know exactly the outcome but with the wish
The analogy becomes its own universal truth.

Humans do not wish because they want
They need to want in order to wish and I say
What is the point in wishing if I don't want anymore?

In retrospect he is my need, my want, my wish
my desire to look from the inside out and not need,
Nor want, nor wish but just plainly and simply "TO BE".

3 comments:

  1. Wow that was very deep, I have learned by talking with you and hearing you read some of your assignments in class that your very intelligent, but this blew my expectations out the water. Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was simply a great read. Thank you very much for sharing this. As josh said above, you are very intelligent

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stanza about the genie and the wish vs death is very thought-provoking. Even with that so many fear death. The final stanza is very powerful as well.

    ReplyDelete